交通部觀光局要在中東推廣台灣的觀光旅遊，找來杜拜的拍攝團隊製作旅遊節目，與知名行腳節目Weekend Out 合作行銷台灣，當中走訪許多景點，有記名茶為其中之一必來景點（謎之音：中東來台灣一個weekend 夠嗎？），快來玩吧！
Tourism Bureau found a Dubai team and cooperate with Weekend Out show shooting a film in order to promo Taiwan's tourism. Wangtea 有記名茶 is one of the hotspots in Taipei. (OS: Is it long enough for middle east people coming to Taiwan for only a weekend?) Come see us and also the charcoal roasting room.
The charcoal roasting event has come to the end after two weeks of hard working. We proudly say that we really made some good tea and we were really enjoy in it though more than 200 degree celsius of heat tanning our skins. For those who attended, we hope that you learn some knowledges about not only charcoal roasting but also the raw and refinery process, especially refinery one. Please follow us on our official website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and line@. Feel free to give us a call to pop up any questions or make a next reservation.
- Green Tea is non-fermented, to be detail
- Pan-fired green tea
- steam grean tea
- Wen Shan Pouchong Tea, from northern part of Taiwan, is 8~10% fermented and the shaped is straight. When you drink Pouchong Tea, the natural flower aroma will fulfill your mouth, and there is also a sweet aftertaste.
- High Mountain Oolong Tea, from middle and southern part of Taiwan, is 15~20% fermented and it shaped like a small ball. Oolong Tea has natural fruit aroma
- Tei Kuan Yin Tea is, from Muzha (Taiwan) and Anxi (China), 15~30% fermented. The shape, not as much as Oolong Tea, is curling. The feature is natural orchid aroma and special Tei Kuan Yin aftertaste.
- Oriental Beauty is 45~50% fermented. The main origin is Hsinchu and Miaoli. The tea leaf looks thick and big, and has various colored, such as, red, yellow and green. The tea color is bright jacinth, and the aroma is like honey and permeating with strong fruit.
- Black Tea is 100% fermented, more detail
- Leg Cut
The higher the fermentation, the more theaflavin and thearubigin, the darker the tea. You can distinguish Green Tea (green) from Oolong Tea (yellow), and from Oriental Beauty and Black Tea (dark red), but it is not accurate to judge tea's fermentation by it's colour, because the time and the temperature of curing can transform the tea's colour. (when we use the evaluate method to brew the tea )